For those who need vision correction, it’s a common debate. Should you get contacts or classes? Both offer helpful corrective properties. Which is better for your needs? Your eye clinic in Chillicothe, OH offers the following tips to help you decide which vision solution is best for you. Advantages of Contacts Reduced distortion: Because contacts conform to the shape of your eye, they offer a wider field of vision and cause less peripheral distortion or obstruction than glasses. Reduced physical impairment: If you’re active, contact lenses won’t get in the way as you exercise or play sports. Increased fashion: With... View Article
- Why Having Your Eyes Examined Regularly Is Important
- January Is Glaucoma Awareness Month! Here’s What You Need to Know About This Eye Disease
- How Often Should You Schedule a Comprehensive Eye Exam in Chillicothe, OH?
- Top Tips for Wearing Contact Lenses in Chillicothe, OH This Winter
- Four Ways Winter Can Affect Your Eyes