When you visit the eye doctor for an annual eye exam, they will check your eyes for vision problems, astigmatisms and other ailments. If you have trouble seeing, the optometrist will write you a prescription for glasses to correct your vision. While most people who were eyeglasses in Chillicothe, OH know if they are nearsighted or farsighted, the details on the prescription can be difficult to understand. Understanding your prescription is important to understanding exactly what’s going on with your eyes and will help you communicate more effectively with your eye doctors or future eyewear providers. If you are lost... View Article
- Why Having Your Eyes Examined Regularly Is Important
- January Is Glaucoma Awareness Month! Here’s What You Need to Know About This Eye Disease
- How Often Should You Schedule a Comprehensive Eye Exam in Chillicothe, OH?
- Top Tips for Wearing Contact Lenses in Chillicothe, OH This Winter
- Four Ways Winter Can Affect Your Eyes