When you visit the eye doctor for an annual eye exam, they will check your eyes for vision problems, astigmatisms and other ailments. If you have trouble seeing, the optometrist will write you a prescription for glasses to correct your vision. While most people who were eyeglasses in Chillicothe, OH know if they are nearsighted or farsighted, the details on the prescription can be difficult to understand. Understanding your prescription is important to understanding exactly what’s going on with your eyes and will help you communicate more effectively with your eye doctors or future eyewear providers. If you are lost... View Article
- What Is Digital Eye Strain and What Are Its Symptoms?
- What’s the Difference Between an Ophthalmologist, an Optician and an Optometrist in Chillicothe, OH?
- How Does My Diet Impact My Vision?
- New Technologies Aiding in Eye Care Advancements in Chillicothe, OH
- Things You Do Every Day That Could Be Hurting Your Eyes