For many people, vision problems are simply unavoidable and can’t be easily repaired through non-surgical methods. However, there are certain cases when using vision therapy, a non-invasive form of physical therapy, can effectively improve patient vision. While vision therapy is most commonly used for children who have vision-related struggles with reading and comprehension, many adults have also benefited from professional vision therapy in Chillicothe, OH. Read on to find out more about this treatment option and the various issues that it can help address. Functional vision basics Vision therapy is conducted by a professional who works with a patient to... View Article
- Why Having Your Eyes Examined Regularly Is Important
- January Is Glaucoma Awareness Month! Here’s What You Need to Know About This Eye Disease
- How Often Should You Schedule a Comprehensive Eye Exam in Chillicothe, OH?
- Top Tips for Wearing Contact Lenses in Chillicothe, OH This Winter
- Four Ways Winter Can Affect Your Eyes