Your eyes are very delicate organs that are easily harmed by things like sunlight and injury. The world looks different to people with less-than-normal vision, including those living with cataracts. Cataracts are a condition characterized by a clouding in the normally clear lens of your eye. Seeing things through cloudy lenses is like looking through a fogged-up window, which makes it difficult to drive a vehicle, read and see the expression on people’s faces. There are several factors that contribute to a person’s risk of developing cataracts, ranging from genetics to lifestyle. It’s also important to know what you can... View Article
Categories for Cataracts
- What Is Digital Eye Strain, and What Are the Its Most Common Symptoms?
- Winter Weather and Your Contacts: Tips and Tricks
- What Is Digital Eye Strain and What Are Its Symptoms?
- What’s the Difference Between an Ophthalmologist, an Optician and an Optometrist in Chillicothe, OH?
- How Does My Diet Impact My Vision?