For those who need vision correction, it’s a common debate. Should you get contacts or classes? Both offer helpful corrective properties. Which is better for your needs? Your eye clinic in Chillicothe, OH offers the following tips to help you decide which vision solution is best for you. Advantages of Contacts Reduced distortion: Because contacts conform to the shape of your eye, they offer a wider field of vision and cause less peripheral distortion or obstruction than glasses. Reduced physical impairment: If you’re active, contact lenses won’t get in the way as you exercise or play sports. Increased fashion: With... View Article
Categories for Eye Clinic
- What Is Digital Eye Strain, and What Are the Its Most Common Symptoms?
- Winter Weather and Your Contacts: Tips and Tricks
- What Is Digital Eye Strain and What Are Its Symptoms?
- What’s the Difference Between an Ophthalmologist, an Optician and an Optometrist in Chillicothe, OH?
- How Does My Diet Impact My Vision?