“I’ve been working too hard lately” or “I’m sure it’s just too much late-night reading in bed” are excuses people often use when they are trying to ignore an ongoing problem with their eyesight. Our eyes are powerful, but just like the rest of our bodies, they are susceptible to damage, illness and wear. While there’s a chance you may just be working too hard or reading too much in poor light, there’s an equal and much more dangerous chance that your eyes are trying to tell you that something’s seriously wrong. At Price Family Eye Care Professionals LLC, your... View Article
Categories for Family Eye Care
- What Is Digital Eye Strain, and What Are the Its Most Common Symptoms?
- Winter Weather and Your Contacts: Tips and Tricks
- What Is Digital Eye Strain and What Are Its Symptoms?
- What’s the Difference Between an Ophthalmologist, an Optician and an Optometrist in Chillicothe, OH?
- How Does My Diet Impact My Vision?