When children are young, it can sometimes be difficult to determine their needs. If they are struggling with vision issues, these problems may be attributed to other causes. Because vision problems can be corrected if detected early enough, it is important to determine if your child needs glasses from a pediatric eye doctor in Chillicothe, OH as soon as possible. Watch for the following indicators to help discover if your child is experiencing vision issues that require corrective lenses: The head tilt: Does your child cover one eye or tilt his or her head? They may be doing this to... View Article
Categories for Pediatric Optometrist
- What Is Digital Eye Strain and What Are Its Symptoms?
- What’s the Difference Between an Ophthalmologist, an Optician and an Optometrist in Chillicothe, OH?
- How Does My Diet Impact My Vision?
- New Technologies Aiding in Eye Care Advancements in Chillicothe, OH
- Things You Do Every Day That Could Be Hurting Your Eyes