When children are young, it can sometimes be difficult to determine their needs. If they are struggling with vision issues, these problems may be attributed to other causes. Because vision problems can be corrected if detected early enough, it is important to determine if your child needs glasses from a pediatric eye doctor in Chillicothe, OH as soon as possible. Watch for the following indicators to help discover if your child is experiencing vision issues that require corrective lenses: The head tilt: Does your child cover one eye or tilt his or her head? They may be doing this to... View Article
Categories for Pediatric Optometrist
- Why Having Your Eyes Examined Regularly Is Important
- January Is Glaucoma Awareness Month! Here’s What You Need to Know About This Eye Disease
- How Often Should You Schedule a Comprehensive Eye Exam in Chillicothe, OH?
- Top Tips for Wearing Contact Lenses in Chillicothe, OH This Winter
- Four Ways Winter Can Affect Your Eyes