For many people, vision problems are simply unavoidable and can’t be easily repaired through non-surgical methods. However, there are certain cases when using vision therapy, a non-invasive form of physical therapy, can effectively improve patient vision. While vision therapy is most commonly used for children who have vision-related struggles with reading and comprehension, many adults have also benefited from professional vision therapy in Chillicothe, OH. Read on to find out more about this treatment option and the various issues that it can help address. Functional vision basics Vision therapy is conducted by a professional who works with a patient to... View Article
Categories for Vision Therapy
- What Is Digital Eye Strain, and What Are the Its Most Common Symptoms?
- Winter Weather and Your Contacts: Tips and Tricks
- What Is Digital Eye Strain and What Are Its Symptoms?
- What’s the Difference Between an Ophthalmologist, an Optician and an Optometrist in Chillicothe, OH?
- How Does My Diet Impact My Vision?